Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Magic of Tarot

Sometimes it is very easy to get into the right mindset for a good reading. Some people do not need any help in getting there. However, for most of us (including myself) it, at times is not easy to block out the daily noise pollution from your mind.....
 I have found some tools that I use at times, especially when I do readings for others - because when reading for others, I am restricted to their schedule, and cannot always do the reading when my mind is naturally ready for it.

The following website has wonderful, mind quieting videos that I often use to get to the right mindset.

http://experts.patheos.com/expert/ralphmarston/video/

Ralph Marstio has created some wonderful presentations and has published them on his site.  Watch and listen to them when ever you get stressed about anything. The videos are inspirational and can be used any time you feel you need it. The presentations "Even Now" and "The Goodness of Life" are my favorite ones. With this website, you do not have to subscribe to anything. You can save it in your favorites and stop by for an inspirational quote of the day, or to watch the presentations.

There are tons of free guided meditations on the web, from beginners to the more experienced persons. The following site offers a couple of free, guided meditations. Real Player is required, and it is good to have earphones during the meditation. The 7-minute relaxation meditation practice works well before a Tarot reading. You might want to try, or you might want to search for a meditation that better suits you. Below is the website for this one. I will be posting more sites here for you to try. Meditation is very personal - what feels right for one, might not feel the same to another. However, there really is no reason to purchase tapes or CD's. There are plenty of them for free available. Later on, once you become more experienced, you can purchase some music to help you meditate. I like to play music during my Tarot readings as well. This, like everything else regarding Tarot, is a personal choice. Some people prefer music, some do just fine without it. These all are merely suggestions for you to try until you know what works best for you.

http://www.brainsync.com/shop/my-free-stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment